- Just add hot water
Did you know oats are a natural powerhouse of goodness? This is how Quaker's positive nutrition kick-starts your morning. Enjoy as part of a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle. Oat beta-glucan has been shown to lower blood cholesterol. High cholesterol is a risk factor in the development of coronary heart disease. Coronary heart disease has multiple risk factors and altering one of these risk factors may or may not have a beneficial effect. For more recipe ideas, visit @quakeroatsuk on Instagram and Facebook. For further information on cooking instructions and microwave settings, please visit our website: www.quaker.co.uk
Additional Pack Information
Oat beta-glucan 2.2g per 100g. Each serving contains 40% of the 3g of oat beta-glucan suggested per day.
Remove cardboard sleeve for recycling. Pot and lid are recyclable where local polypropylene recycling facilities exist.
"Quaker" and the Quaker man device are registered trademarks.
© Quaker Oats 2018
- Case of 8 Quaker Oat So Simple Golden Syrup Porridge Pots (57g), Price Marked at RRP 99p
- Quaker Oats So Simple Golden Syrup 57g is the #1 BEST SELLING hot cereal pot in Impulse (Nielsen, Total Impulse MAT WE 15.08.20)
- Quaker is VAT free
- To maximise on-the-go porridge sales, include pots and squares at till point, with juice and coffee. Take home porridge, including sachets and rolled oats, are important to the breakfast shopper offering health, taste and convenience.
- Recommended for stocking in Café's, Education, Healthcare and Business & Industry outlets
- Quaker Oats are made with 100% wholegrain oats and contain no Artificial Flavours and Preservatives
For over 140 years, the Quaker family has been producing deliciously nourishing breakfasts from the mighty oat. Established in 1877 by Henry Parsons Crowell, Quaker Oats was created with the belief that everyone, everywhere should have access to good nutrition.
There is a wide range of delicious Quaker breakfast solutions that are perfect for every unique schedule. Whether you're preparing a warming bowl of porridge topped with your favourite toppings at home or enjoying Quaker Oats So Simple before your morning meeting, there's a delicious Quaker breakfast to suit your morning ritual.
We help deliver breakfast in schools with Magic Breakfast** You can support too at: www.magicbreakfast.com. Magic breakfast, fuel for learning **Every day in the UK Quaker makes 16,000 breakfasts available for children at schools in the greatest need.
Quaker Rolled Oats (61%), Skimmed Milk Powder, Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavouring
|Per 100g||Per 57g (%*)|
|Energy||1575 kJ||898 kJ|
|373 kcal||213 kcal (11%*)|
|Fat||5.1 g||2.9 g (4%*)|
|of which Saturates||0.9 g||0.5 g (3%*)|
|Carbohydrate||66 g||37 g|
|of which Sugars||29 g||16 g (18%*)|
|Fibre||5.5 g||3.1 g|
|Protein||14 g||7.9 g|
|Salt||0.55 g||0.31 g (5%*)|
|This pack contains 1 serving|
|*Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)|